Save Navionics TM nautical and SonarChartTM to your PC and plan a trip.
Plan with your PC at home, on board or in the office and transfer routes and waypoints to your chart plotter. NavigationPlanner allows you to backup all your waypoints and routes on your PC, import data from other sources and transfer them to your plotter.
Owners of chart plotters (using Navionics charts) can transfer routes and waypoints between PC and chart plotter.
- View and save NavionicsTM nautical charts on your PC and plan a trip
- View and save SonarChartTM on your PC and find and mark your favourite fishing and diving spots
- Transfer routes and waypoints from any NavionicsTM based chart plotter to and from your PC
- Load, create and save waypoints and routes
- Keep your own waypoint library, import waypoints from CSV files and other sources
- Use the same chart symbols on your plotter and PC
- Create a route with a few mouse clicks
- Show charts in International or US colours and symbols
- Set a safety contour with a few clicks of the mouse
- View and print full details of your routes and waypoints
- Locate ports with the Go-to-port function
- Measure distances, bearing, fuel use and much more
- Access tide & current, sun & moonrise data - show tidal flow direction and velocity on chart (subject to chart data availability)
- Compatible with Windows XP to Windows 10
- Can be activated on up to three PCs
- Try a free two week trial of Theyr weather
- Download weather information including wind, wave, rain etc. Set maximum wind speed and wave heights and see those and higher values displayed in red as you step through the forecast.
- The following manufacturer's plotters* are compatible with PCPlotter...